This is some text inside of a div block.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Closely work with internal stakeholders, conduct demos, review current usage of your products toplan short-term fixes and long-term features, and help form strategic goals.
- Help in getting projects ready for development, detailed analysis high-level ideas provided by business. Collaborates with designers, architects, and other subject matter experts during the idea development and implementation to come up with the best product for our customers in the most efficient way.
- Strong decision-making skills and advocacy for implementing those decisions. Keeping customer and company views and goals as your guide.
- A desire to push the norm and have a vision for constant improvement
- Know the product in and out, obtain and maintain a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, integration, and dependencies.
- Use high-level estimations to make predictions and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies. Conduct Release planning, Sprint planning, Grooming, and Demo meetings.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the Developers for any project-related problems, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Work with Scrum Masters / Project Managers to make sure the team is on track to delivering the planned sprint items
- At least 4 years of experience in managing JIRA boards, workflows, reports, dashboards, permissions
- At least 4 years of experience working in a Business Analyst, System Analyst, or Product Owner role in agile/scrum teams
- Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, tactical thinking, and time management skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills (C1- Advanced English)
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Modern technology stack
- Multinational company with offices around the world.
- We offer very competitive salaries.