This is some text inside of a div block.
Bookedby is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance engineer (tester) who wants to participate in the creation of software solutions for POS equipment, booking systems and analytical systems.
Our goal is to continue to delight users of our systems and improve UX, usability, and stability. You will be working on a platform that is used by 40 million users. You will work remotely with other team members to control the quality of the products released, which is a very important role in a team.
Working on Scrum, you will have to communicate regularly with developers, participate in planning and evaluation, retrospectives and demos, be proactive and involved in the development process.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have to quickly get up to speed, learn all the extensive functionality of existing software systems and solutions, as well as get used to the rapid pace of developing new features and products. You will have to deal with a lot of problems on your own or with the support of colleagues. We expect you to take this as a challenge and an opportunity to show yourself, your ingenuity, ability to quickly understand the essence of issues and solve problems.
We speak English, we expect the same from you! And even if not all colleagues are foreigners, all the same, documentation, notes, written communication should be in English.
- Writing high-quality test documentation (test cases for manual and automated testing, checklists);
- Requirements analysis and testing scenarios;
- Participation in the decomposition and evaluation of technical problems from a testing point of view;
- Conducting functional, regression and integration testing of mobile, desktop and web applications;
- Conducting manual regression testing for Desktop, Web and Mobile applications;
- Work using Agile methodology;
- Fast and timely communication with developers, support service and managers;
- A clear description of the steps and details when creating tickets.
- Ability to clearly formulate thoughts; Deep understanding of different types of testing, knowledge of testing theory, understanding of software development approaches and methodologies;
- Experience in testing various applications from 3 years;
- Experience in building a regression model from scratch;
- Knowledge and implementation of best testing practices and standards;
- Understanding of the principles of operation of the HTTP/HTTPs protocols;
- Skills in working with REST, JSON; Ability to use traffic interception tools (Fiddler, Charles, Postman);
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems;
- Experience with Jira;
- Proficiency in English (at least Intermediate level);
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in testing scalable, high-load solutions;
- Experience in automated, load testing; Experience with Git;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Skills in working with log aggregation systems, monitoring, analytics and other similar systems.
What do we offer:
- Interesting and complex projects;
- Modern technologies;
- Distributed international team with 6 offices around the world.
- We are also flexible in working with you in most other countries without sanctions and as long as you have the legal right to work in that country.