This is some text inside of a div block.
Bookedby is looking for an experienced React Native developer who wants to participate in the creation of software solutions for cash register equipment, reservation systems and analytical systems. Our goal is to continue to delight users of our systems and improve UX, usability and stability. You will be working on a platform that is used by 40 million users. You will work remotely with other team members to monitor the quality of the products being released, which is a very important role within the team. Working remotely will allow you to have a flexible schedule and spend more time with your family. Working in Scrum, you will have to regularly communicate with developers and testers, participate in planning and evaluation, retrospectives and demos, and be proactive and involved in the development process.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have to quickly get up to speed, learn all the extensive functionality of existing software systems and solutions, and also get used to the fast pace of developing new functionality and products. You will have to deal with a lot of problems on your own or with the support of colleagues. We expect you to take this as a challenge and an opportunity to demonstrate yourself, your ingenuity, your ability to quickly understand the essence of issues and solve problems.
We speak English, we expect the same from you! And even if not all colleagues are foreigners, then documentation, notes, and written communication should still be in English.
You will be faced with the following tasks:
- Design and develop cross-platform React Native applications for iOS and Android;
- Write clean testable code with a focus on unit testing;
- Work in a SCRUM team, actively participate in all Agile processes;
- Integrate the mobile application with internal and third-party APIs, UI and libraries;
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis and design.
- Deep experience with React Native and Redux;
- Excellent development experience with Typescript, ES6, Webpack, Babel, NPM/Yarn;
- Experience in developing adaptive mobile applications that support compatibility with a wide range of mobile devices;
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology and tools such as Confluence and Jira;
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with Linux and/or MacOS;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with multitasking/multithreading, asynchronous requests, debugging and performance acceleration;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English from Intermediate ;
- Experience working with code review systems as an author;
- Experience working with code review systems as a reviewer;
- Experience issuing assessments and following these assessments;
- Readiness for relocation to Serbia.
- Experience with GitLab, Gitlab CI/CD;
- Ability to proactively define requirements;
- Knowledge of best coding practices and transfer of this knowledge to other team members;
- Experience in active participation in architectural discussions and brainstorming, cross-team planning;
- Knowledge and experience of release management;
- A sense of responsibility for the code base (finding technical debt, refactoring and knowing when to do it);
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technology innovations.
What do we offer:
- Interesting and complex projects;
- Modern technologies;
- Distributed international team with 6 offices around the world.
- We are also flexible in working with you in most other countries without sanctions and as long as you have the legal right to work in that country.