This is some text inside of a div block.
We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to support our exciting SaaS point of sale platform in the salon, spa and service spaces. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating excetional designs and concepts. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to product owners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and advocate your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and the design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Modern design for a modern software/web. Cross platform. Multi-screen. Responsive. Clean / iOS / Flat / Material Design.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with coworkers and clients at all times. Communicate and/or collaborate with co-workers in person and remotely.
- Prioritize assignments and meet deadlines, while demonstrating the ability to work with minimal oversight
- Effectively communicate and/or collaborate with co-workers internationally
- A proven track record supported by portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field
- 3 years of experience with UI design
- Strong visual design (Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator) including wireframing/prototyping (Figma)
- Experience creating UI specs, sitemaps & wireframes, but with the flexibility and willingness to move from idea, to whiteboard, to execution in a matter of minutes
- Experience with creation of Icons
- Works well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- English fluency, with excellent English-writing skills
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum framework
- Work with a passionate, growing global team
- Healthcare insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock awards
Hybrid is 3 days in office, 2 days remote as long as KPIs and performance are maintained and goals are accomplished.